Land For Peace?
- “The goal of our struggle is the end of Israel, and there can be no compromise.” Yasser Arafat (Washington Post, 29 March 1970)
- “Peace for us means the destruction of Israel. We are preparing for an all-out war, a war which will last for generations.” Yasser Arafat (El Mundo, Caracas, Venezuela, 11 February 1980)
- “The victory march will continue until the Palestinian flag flies in Jerusalem and in all of Palestine from the Jordan River to the Mediterranean Sea and from Rosh Hanikra to Eilat.” Yasser Arafat, in a speech at the University of Beirut (Sawt Falastin, 7 December 1980)
- “The war of attrition against the Zionist enemy will never cease.” Yasser Arafat (Al Destour, 26 December 1983)
- “We have to accept the deal and wait for a change in the circumstances that could lead to the elimination of Israel.” Abu el-Aynayn, P.L.O. Chief of Rashidieh refugee camp in Lebanon (U.S. News and World Report, 27 September 1993)
- “Palestine cannot contain the two of us. It is either us or the Zionists.” Abu Imad, P.L.O. military commander of the Bourj al-Barajneh refugee camp in Lebanon (The Jerusalem Report, 18 November 1993)
- “We of the PLO will now concentrate all our efforts on splitting Israel psychologically into two camps. Within five years, we will have six to seven million Arabs living on the West Bank and in Jerusalem. All Palestinian Arabs will be welcomed by us. ../…The PLO plans to eliminate the State of Israel and establish a purely Palestinian State. We will make life unbearable for Jews by psychological warfare and population explosion. Jews won’t want to live among us Arabs. ../…I have no use for Jews; they are and remain Jews. We now need all the help we can get from you in our battle for a united Palestine under total Arab-Muslim domination.” Yasser Arafat, in a meeting with Arab diplomats on 30 January 1996, in Stockholm’s Grand Hotel shortly after an official state dinner in his honor sponsored by Sweden’s Foreign Minister in the hotel’s Der-Spiegel Salon. (Arutz Seven News Service, 14 February 1996, and the Norwegian newspaper “Dagen” in an article under the front-page headline: “Arafat Gave Speech about Israel’s Destruction”)
“The ‘Jewish state.’ What is a ‘Jewish state?’ We call it the ‘State of Israel.’ You can call yourselves whatever you want, but I will not accept it. I say this on a live broadcast. It’s not my job to define it, to provide a definition for the state and what it contains. You can call yourselves the Zionist Republic, the Hebrew, the National, the Socialist [Republic]. Call it whatever you like. I don’t care.”
Palestinian TV (Fatah) April 27, 2009 (Source: Palestinian Media Watch)
On September 24, 2011, the day after PA Chairman Abbas delivered the Palestinian Authority’s request for statehood to the UN, PA TV, which is controlled directly by Abbas’ office, broadcast a map that erases Israel and envisions Palestinian sovereignty over all of Israel.
The map includes both the PA areas and all of Israel (excluding the Golan Heights) wrapped in the Palestinian flag – a symbol of Palestinian sovereignty over the whole area – and has a key through it, symbolizing ownership.”
Text right: “Expelled”
Text left: “Resolve”
Text bottom: “Right to return” [PA TV, Sept. 24, 2011]
Abbas claims to recognize Israel and its right to exist and is requesting a Palestinian state based on 1967 ceasefire lines, living side by side with Israel. However, the maps of “Palestine” publicized in Abbas’ official PA media do not corroborate Abbas’ statements. (Source: Palestinian Media Watch)
Here is another map of Israel as per the Palestinian National Authority State Information Service.
Can it be any clearer that the ultimate goal of the Palestinians is to capture and control all of Israel?
Will the surrender of more Israeli land finally bring about Peace in the Middle East or is it just another step in the Piece-by-Piece Process, attempting to fool the enemy and take over the land of Israel?
On 12 September 1938, Hitler declared that the Sudeten problem was an internal matter which concerned only the German minority in Bohemia and the Czechoslovak Government. On 26 September 1938 he declared that his claim on the Sudeten territory was the last territorial claim he had to make in Europe. On 14 March 1939, Prague was being occupied in contempt of the signed pledges given to other countries in Western Europe.
On 30 January 1939, Hitler spoke in loud praise of the non-aggression pact which he had signed five years previously with Poland. He paid a tribute to this agreement as a common act of liberation, and solemnly confirmed his intention to respect its clauses. On 1 September 1939 he gave his troops the order to invade Poland.
In August of 1939, meetings between the Nazi’s and the Soviet’s were underway. After a month of talks, Stalin agreed to sign a pact with Germany. Two year’s later, under violation of the pact, German troops stormed into Russia with hopes of taking it over.”
(Source: Middle East Facts “Peace or Piece-by-Piece?“)
Over 25,000,000 people paid the price with their lives as a direct result of Hitler’s promise of peace in exchange for land. Yet according to how the Bible describes the days that are fast approaching, much more blood is going to be shed as a result of this present naive belief in “land for peace” in the Middle East.
For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.
21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.
22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect’s sake those days shall be shortened.
Until That Day…
1 Keep not thou silence, O God: hold not thy peace, and be not still, O God.
2 For, lo, thine enemies make a tumult: and they that hate thee have lifted up the head.
3 They have taken crafty counsel against thy people, and consulted against thy hidden ones.
4 They have said, Come, and let us cut them off from being a nation; that the name of Israel may be no more in remembrance.
5 For they have consulted together with one consent: they are confederate against thee:
6 The tabernacles of Edom, and the Ishmaelites; of Moab, and the Hagarenes;
7 Gebal, and Ammon, and Amalek; the Philistines with the inhabitants of Tyre;
8 Assur also is joined with them: they have holpen the children of Lot. Selah.
9 Do unto them as unto the Midianites; as to Sisera, as to Jabin, at the brook of Kison:
10 Which perished at Endor: they became as dung for the earth.
11 Make their nobles like Oreb, and like Zeeb: yea, all their princes as Zebah, and as Zalmunna:
12 Who said, Let us take to ourselves the houses of God in possession.
13 O my God, make them like a wheel; as the stubble before the wind.
14 As the fire burneth a wood, and as the flame setteth the mountains on fire;
15 So persecute them with thy tempest, and make them afraid with thy storm.
16 Fill their faces with shame; that they may seek thy name, O LORD.
17 Let them be confounded and troubled for ever; yea, let them be put to shame, and perish:
18 That men may know that thou, whose name alone is JEHOVAH, art the most high over all the earth.