Shariah Finance And Its Radical Ties Demand Close Scrutiny -Allen West
Given the stated mission of Shariah is to bring about the rule of Islam worldwide, anything that promotes the Shariah mission warrants careful scrutiny. American investors deserve to know where their money is being invested, and the fact that their hard-earned dollars could be helping fund the very radical terrorist groups that are seeking to destroy this nation is shocking.
- Violent jihad against non-Muslims to establish Islam's rule worldwide.
- The killing of apostates from Islam.
- The killing of adulterers and homosexuals.
- Severe discrimination against women, including stoning.
- Barbaric punishment, such as limb amputations and gouging out of eyes for petty crimes like theft.
- Severe discrimination against, and the subjugation of, non-Muslims.
- Last, and most pertinent to this subject, is Shariah mandates that Muslims who cannot engage in physical jihad using force, must support jihad with money.
Allen B. West, a Republican, represents Florida's 22nd congressional district. He spent 22 years as an officer in the Army, including multiple tours in the Middle East. Article first appeared at Investors.Com.