The Communists Killed Kennedy
Former CIA officer Brian Latell’s new book, Castro’s Secrets, includes the revelation that Fidel Castro knew Lee Harvey Oswald was going to kill President Kennedy.
- Castro had a “supermole” in the “upper reaches of the government” in Washington, D.C. This mole was so high up that he was “burrowed in at either the CIA or the Pentagon” and may still be in place.
- Two members of the U.S. House of Representatives were “recruited” by the Cubans. Congress has been “a major target of Cuban intelligence operations.”
- Another defector, Gerardo Peraza, has said Cuban intelligence has made “clandestine inroads within the US Senate,” but he was stopped from putting the evidence on the public record.
- Castro’s military forces and intelligence agency played key roles in the 1979 overthrow of the government of Anastasio Somoza in Nicaragua. This occurred under the administration of Democrat Jimmy Carter, who then extended U.S. aid to the communist Sandinistas taking power.
- Chilean terrorists were trained by Cuba to assassinate Chile’s anti-communist president, Augusto Pinochet, who had overthrown the Marxist Salvador Allende.
- Cuban intelligence is “really good” and was “eating our lunch,” in terms of the intelligence war, prior to Aspillaga’s defection.
- Dozens of Cuban agents have been exposed and neutralized but there are still probably “hundreds of Cuban agents working for Fidel and against American interests” in the U.S. as government moles, professors, and in other capacities.
- The Cuban interests section in Washington, D.C. is populated mostly by “skilled” and “trained” intelligence agents.
- Alan Gross, the American foreign aid worker being held hostage by the Cuban government “is not a spy.”
Cliff Kincaid is the Director of the AIM Center for Investigative Journalism and can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org.