The Left’s National Vote Fraud Strategy Exposed
- Makes verification of registrations difficult, given the small size and limited budgets of state and local election offices.
- Provides multiple opportunities for vote fraud.
- Throws the entire voting process into question, providing pretext for lawsuits where concessions may be obtained from election officials.
- When election officials challenge registrations, they are accused of “voter suppression.” This in turn serves complementary goals:
- Charge of “voter suppression” reinforces the Left’s narrative about America as an oppressive, “racist” country.
- Publicity and lawsuits intimidate election officials, who settle on terms favorable to the Left.
- Create an NVRA State Coordinator position
- Designate an NVRA Site Coordinator for Family Support Division offices
- Keep detailed records of client visits and registration activities
- Immediately send a letter offering registration to any individual who “may not have been given the opportunity to register…”
- Report detailed compliance data to plaintiff lawyers every month.
- State coordinator’s performance measured by NVRA compliance
- ACORN will receive $450,000 in settlement.