OBAMA LUNGES TOWARD WORLD GOVERNMENT
Where is Obama Taking America?
Obama Is A Big-Time Law Violator
- In Florida, the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) imposed its own unscientific “numeric nutrient” criteria, which would cost billions of dollars for compliance and the loss of thousands of jobs. A federal court found that EPA had violated the law because its rules were not based on sound science and because EPA failed to prove that its rules would prevent harm to the environment.
- In Arizona, the Obama Administration is trying to nullify a referendum passed by the voters requiring individuals registering to vote to show a driver’s license or other government-issued document as evidence they are citizens. Also, in Arizona, in violation of the Tenth Amendment, Obama’s Department of Justice is suing to prevent Arizona from using reasonable means to discourage the illegal entry of aliens across Arizona’s border, because they are costing the state so much in medical care, education, and crime. This case is now before the Supreme Court.
- In South Carolina, the National Labor Relations Board tried to tell Boeing, a private company, where it could or could not locate a new manufacturing plant, and also threatened to sue the state for guaranteeing a secret ballot in union elections. The NLRB backed down after a high-profile battle.
- In Oklahoma, the EPA imposed its own federal plan, illegally usurping Oklahoma’s authority in the Clean Air Act to determine the state’s plan to deal with sources of emissions. The federal plan, which goes beyond the authority granted in the Clean Air Act, will result in a $2 billion cost to install technology and a permanent increase of 15% to 20% in electricity costs, and the Obama Administration is fighting Oklahoma’s appeal in court.
- Obama made four appointments to important federal positions (NLRB:three and CFPB:one) which he dishonestly called “recess appointments” in order to evade Senate confirmation hearings on leftwing nominees. Obama ignored the fact that the Senate was not in recess.
Defeat Law of the Sea Treaty – Again
- Tell your U.S. Senators to sign Jim DeMint’s letter opposing the Law of the Sea Treaty. 24 Senators have signed so far, but we need 10 more because 34 Senators are needed. Please contact your Senators today!