BENGHAZI: BEGINNING OF THE END FOR OBAMA?
- We hoped Sheriff Joe and his very clear evidence would at least bring about Congressional hearings. To our horror we watched the MSM attack not his message, never his facts, just him. The media attacked, vilified, belittled and ignored the messenger on perhaps the biggest news story since man walked on the moon.
- We were certain that "ObamaCare" would be struck down by SCOTUS and never in a million years did we think that Supreme Court Chief Justice John Roberts would be the one to manufacture a loop hole in the law and allow it to become the law of the land, greatly increasing power to the Executive Branch of government and driving us deeper and deeper into insolvency.
- We thought the 2012 election would be close with some predicting a Romney landslide. After the disappointing results we are scratching our heads wondering why no one is bothering to look into what is really an abundance of voter fraud across the land and illegal foreign campaign donations.
- Going back years, Presidents, Democrat and Republican have promised to solve our immigration issues, but millions continue to come across our borders, miles and miles of which are virtually unprotected. We The People really don't understand, especially since 911, why politicians leave our southern borders open for any terrorist to come strolling in- yet regulations on American citizens themselves are getting more and more strident.
- We have watched year after year as Congresses, that we voted into office, have spent our money like drunken sailors that know sane person would ever do. Instead of "balancing" the Executive Branch, they have been the Executive Branches personal ATM. Congress is responsible for amassing a debt that is so large, it can never be paid back, jeopardizing our entire economy, which of course is obviously a national security threat in and of itself.
- We have watched Presidents, both Democrat and Republican, inexplicably defy logic and not allow America to invest in our own oil resources here at home, thereby bringing countless jobs to America and cheaper gas at the pump.
It's been a process for me, a paradigm shift in coming to understand not just intellectually but also in my gut, that the U.S. Government, like her current President has two identities. The one given to us for public consumption by a criminal media enterprise that perpetuates the myth that we are a free society governed by the U.S. Constitution, and a shadow government that operates subversively inside of the U.S. by their own set of rules. The paradigm shift that I have gone through is accepting what my eyes and ears are seeing and hearing rather than what is spoon fed to us as truth, despite the facts before us.
It is because I have chosen to listen to the facts rather than the analysis by pundits that tell American's what to believe, what to think on EVERY given issue, 24/7 that I have had this paradigm shift.
The questions we might ask ourselves that understand that their is a "shadow government" in America with nefarious intentions is, "are we too late?" "Is their enough good people left in Congress to really prosecute impeachment hearings against Obama?". My frank assessment is no.
The regime and the elite behind him play for keeps. This is hard ball and there is nothing they will stop at to keep power. That is just how communists work. Do you think Petraeus affair just "happened" to come out days before he had to testify on Benghazi before Congress? No, and if they had things on him, who else do you think they have things on? John Boehner? Judge Roberts? I don't know, but they do. Yes, that is speculation based on looking at how Communist countries come to power and hold power.
I don't mean to steal your hope. I do mean to wake you from your slumber. To speak out. To think for yourself. To realize that we are in a mess and maybe its time we take a personal inventory on our relationship with Our Creator in hopes that He will, like He did at our founding, intervene on our behalf. If you aren't a Christian person, that last sentence probably doesn't sound too politically correct. If you are on this blog, you may have already figured out that PC isn't something I worry too much about.
Final word: In light of what I have already written, consider these words from Senator Jesse Helms speech before the Senate on December 15th, 1987:
Mr. President, a careful examination of what is happening behind the scenes reveals that all of these interests are working in concert with the masters of the Kremlin in order to create what some refer to as a New World Order. Private organizations such as the Council on Foreign Relations, the Royal Institute of International Affairs, the Trilateral Commission, the Dartmouth Conference, the Aspen Institute for Humanistic Studies, the Atlantic Institute, and the Bilderberger Group serve to disseminate and to coordinate the plans for this so-called New World Order in powerful business, financial, academic, and official circles. . . .
The psychological campaign that I am describing, as I have said, is the work of groups within the Eastern establishment, that amorphous amalgam of wealth and social connections whose power resides in its control over our and over a large portion of our industrial sector. The principal instrument of this control over the American economy and money is the Federal Reserve System. The policies of the Industrial sectors, primarily the multinational corporations, are influenced by the money center banks through and through the large blocks of stock controlled by the trust departments of the money center banks.
Anyone familiar with American history, and particularly American history, cannot fail to notice the control over the Department of State and the Central Intelligence Agency which Wall Street seems to exercise....
The influence of establishment insiders over our foreign policy has become a fact of life in our time. This pervasive influence runs contrary to the real long-term national security of our Nation. It is an influence which, if unchecked, could ultimately subvert our constitutional order.
The viewpoint of the establishment today is called globalism. Not so long ago, this viewpoint was called the "one-world" view by its critics. The phrase is no longer fashionable among sophisticates; yet, the phrase "one-world" is still apt because nothing has changed in the minds and actions of those promoting policies consistent with its fundamental tenets.
Mr. President, in the globalist point of view, nation-states and national boundaries do not count for anything. Political philosophies and political principles seem to become simply relative. Indeed, even constitutions are irrelevant to the exercise of power. Liberty and tyranny are viewed as neither necessarily good nor evil, and certainly not a component of policy.
In this point of view, the activities of international financial and industrial forces should be oriented to bringing this one-world design - with a convergence of the Soviet and American systems as its centerpiece - into being. . . . All that matters to this club is the maximization of profits resulting from the practice of what can be described as finance capitalism, a system which rests upon the twin pillars of debt and monopoly. This isn't real capitalism. It is the road to economic concentration and to political slavery."