WARNING IOWA! List of Socialists Running as Democrats
IOWA, do not vote until you read this!
As revealed in Trevor Loudon’s film the Enemies Within, the democrat party has been compromised by subversive socialist groups, including labor unions, that seek to fundamentally transform America. While socialist Bernie Sanders did not win the democratic nomination for president, his surrogates are hard at work scheming to force as many socialists into office as possible.
See the below list of socialists who are posing as democrats in Iowa.
Our Revolution, Brand New Congress (who has not yet announced their candidates) – and Berniecrats, a compilation of socialist candidates – are just a few of the socialist organizations focused on infusing local, state and federal government with socialists. Related to Iowa specifically, the local affiliates of the AFL-CIO and Americans for Democratic Action also endorse socialists running as democrats.
Just this month, the Iowa branch of the AFL-CIO openly linked to the official newspaper of the Communist Party USA network, People’s World:
There are many other subversive organizations providing funding and other support to radical left-wing candidates, such as Emily’s List, Human Rights Campaign and Council for a Livable World.
Here is the list exclusively for Iowa, sorted by organization:*
Our Revolution (socialists):
- Chris Schwartz, Iowa Black Hawk County Board of Supervisors
- Gary Kroeger, Iowa 60 State Representative
- Teresa Meyer, Iowa 63 State Representative
- Tim Kacena, Iowa 14 State Representative
- Mason McCoy, State Representative, IA, 3rd District
- Timothy Kacena, State Representative, IA, 14th District
- Gary Kroeger, State Representative, IA, 60th District
- Teresa Meyer, State Representative, IA, 63rd District
- Joe Stutler, County Auditor, IA, Linn Co.
- Jason T. Lewis, County Supervisor, IA, Johnson Co.
- Rod Sullivan, County Supervisor, IA, Johnson Co.
- Kurt Friese, County Supervisor, IA, Johnson Co.
- Chris Schwartz, County Supervisor, IA, Black Hawk Co.
- Tom Fiegen, U.S. Senate, Iowa
Human Rights Campaign (“Bathroom bill” organization)
Council for a Livable World (anti-military)
*Note, many of these candidates are endorsed by – and receive funding and support by – multiple subversive organizations.