Anti-Trump Propagandist David Brock Suffers Heart Attack
There is much more on Brock and his insidious progressive background here at Discover the Networks
Founder of Media Matters, and infamous Hillary "attack dog" and agit-prop specialist, David Brock has suffered a heart attack, but is expected to make a "swift recovery," a senior aide said Wednesday.
As The Hill reports,
Brock, 54, a staunch supporter of Hillary Clinton during the 2016 presidential campaign, founded the non-profit liberal media watchdog publication Media Matters for America in 2004."David Brock suffered a heart attack while working in the Washington DC office early Tuesday," Bradley Beychok, Brock's chief of staff, said in a statement."He was quickly transported to a local hospital, received prompt medical treatment, and we are looking forward to a swift recovery.""We thank everyone for their well wishes, and especially want to thank the wonderful doctors and staff who treated David. We kindly ask for privacy as he recovers," the statement added.
As a reminder, in November 2016, Brock created a vast system of agitation and propaganda was set up in order to destroy the reputation and the authority of President Donald Trump as soon as he arrived in the White House.
In order to convince US public opinion of the President’s insanity – a man who says that he hopes for peace with his enemies, and wants to collaborate with them in universal economic prosperity - one of the greatest specialists of agit-prop (agitation & propaganda), David Brock, set up an impressive system even before Trump’s investiture.“This will be THE gathering for Democratic donors from across the country to hear from a broad and diverse group of leaders about the next steps for progressives under a Trump Administration,” Brock wrote to the donors in an email.“What better way to spend inaugural weekend than talking about how to kick Donald Trump’s ass?” Brock said.
The current campaign is organised in secret by four associations:
Media Matters is tasked with picking up on Donald Trump’s mistakes. You read his bulletin every day in your newspapers – the President can’t be trusted, he got this or that point wrong.
- Trump is authoritarian and a thief.
- Trump is under the influence of Vladimir Putin.
- Trump is a weak and quick-tempered personality, he’s a manic-depressive.
- Trump was not elected by the majority of US citizens, and is therefore illegitimate.
- His Vice-President, Mike Pence, is a fascist.
- Trump is a billionaire who will constantly be faced with conflicts of interest between his personal affairs and those of state.
- Trump is a puppet of the Koch brothers, who are famous for sponsoring the extreme right.
- Trump is a white supremacist and a threat to minorities.
- Anti-Trump opposition just keeps growing outside Washington.
- To save democracy, let’s support the democrataic parliamentarians who are attacking Trump, and let’s demolish those who are co-operating with him.
- Overthrowing Trump will take time, so don’t let’s weaken in our resolve.
Of course, we wonder how long it will be before 54-year-old Brock's heart attack is blamed on Putin in some way?